« Previous Comic | Next Comic »

Hey all you PVP readers, here are some other fun Silent Kimbly comics you might like.

RSS feed | Trackback URI

15 Comments »

Comment by Lee Cherolis
2007-04-09 03:36:55

Hey Ryan, got a question regarding your comment system. When you run an older strip like your “Best-of-Kimbly” week, and people comment on the older strips, do those comments appear under the strip in it’s original order in the archives? Or does the strip appear more than once and only with the comments that got posted on it that day. Just curious.

Comment by Ryan sias
2007-04-09 04:07:40

they appear on the “new” strip.. beacuse the way it’s set up, i have to make a new entry to re-post it.. and each entry has comments attached to it.. so they comments don’t tranfer back to the orignal (old) post..

so the comments are only on the post you commented on..

does this make sense?

R

Comment by Lee Cherolis
2007-04-09 06:48:06

Yup, that makes perfect sense. So you’re happy with wordpress? Is that what you’re useing?

Comment by Ryan sias
2007-04-09 07:23:51

yes, i’m using word press.. and yes, its great!! it’s nice not to have to build all those webpages!! before when i’d update kimbly it would take me about 15-20 mins to build all the pages.. but now it’s like 3 min!!! so that’s a real time saver.

but someone elce helped me with the whole thing.. i suck at code.. so tyler built the page.. I am only starting to understnad how to make changes.

R

Comment by Tenderness
2007-04-09 09:17:49

lol Kimbly looks so funny! :lol: I hope she doesnt kill anyone! I like Tenderness’s umbrella with the little smiley face! :grin:

Comment by Phizlo
2007-04-09 16:20:36

Kimbly might hurt someone at the beach with that. REAL BAD. :) I tried to put up comics I made on a website I tried to make. Instead, I got all confused and mad and upset and rejected the idea. > : (

I decided to think about it when I’m old enough to learn all those code thingies. :)

Comment by Tenderness
2007-04-10 04:14:20

well keep on trying Philzo! :wink:

Comment by Ryan sias
2007-04-10 05:04:40

Hey Phizlo,

yeah, i orignally had kimbly walking TOWARDS the guys, but that looked kinda violent, so i turned the tank head around..

You know it might be easier to start posting with a blog.. that way you dont have to build a webpage.. it’s a fast and easy way to get online.. you can use blogger or live journal..

or like Tenderness says.. keep on trying!
but it took me a while to learn how to set up webpages!!

Comment by Ryan sias
2007-04-10 05:05:41

Tenderness,

hahaah.. yeah, his umberalla is a ladybug! i like drawing funny animals on rain gear!

THanks!!

R

Comment by Tenderness
2007-04-10 13:03:29

oh! i didnt know it was a ladybug! thx Ryan! :wink:

Comment by Tenderness
2007-04-10 13:04:15

oh B.T.W kimbly’s eyes are WAY BIG! :lol:

Comment by Tenderness
2007-04-10 13:32:59

Hey ryan i like your color combinations on Tenderness, whitish-gray shows hes in a shadow, whitish-yellow shows hes in the sun, and gray shows hes in umbrella shadow! very detailed and creative! :wink: same thing with Kimbly’s glove! its whitish-pink, it shows the sun is on it! i like that :smile:

Comment by Ryan Sias
2007-04-10 16:11:22

Hey Tenderness,

Yup.. i tend to use a yellow highlight when they are outside.. like our yellow sun.. i find the yellow has a little warmth that normal white doesnt seem to have..

and yes, Kimblys eyes are BIG.. i wanted to show her being kinda excited!! : )

THanks!

R

Comment by Jennifer
2007-08-27 19:11:13

I love the ladybug unbrella!

Comment by dalles
2009-01-07 17:59:15

that cat sure looks at ease lol

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
You may use <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong> in your comment.
E-mail It