« Previous Comic | Next Comic »

RSS feed | Trackback URI

13 Comments »

Comment by Garrett
2008-02-11 01:29:07

Either Purple Pet Thingy is burping a heart, or Binx is feeding the heart to it, I can’t decide…
:D

Comment by Starguy
2008-02-11 09:56:53

Great comic though the L of the love letters looks a little weird and it took me a sec to realize what it was.

Comment by Hermione Carsson
2008-02-11 15:22:19

Hey!

Sorry it’s been forever since I’ve updated but I have been super busy with my school work: written and illustrated children’s picture book and a two minute computer animated short.

I have been thoroughly enjoying Kimbly’s comics and adventures in my breaks even though I didn’t have the time to comment.

I love the new dog character, specially since you’re keeping Binx. What is Krusher’s pet’s name?

Comment by Phizlo
2008-02-11 18:20:19

Cool you can feed them to pet =) Still thinking of a name for him .. I’m not a big fan of Valentines Day but its still ok with all the chocolate. =P

Comment by ChristineA
2008-02-11 20:31:50

Awesome! Kimbly looks too sweet in her little mailgirl costume. :-D Ya, the “L” is a little odd, but I suppose it’s tough to make an “L” out of a heart shape. heh. I’m guessing that’s a heart shaped cookie the little purple guy is trying to catch?? Can’t wait to see what you name him Ryan!

Comment by Patrick
2008-02-11 22:16:44

Took me a while to get. I didn’t notice the shapes of the letters for a while!

Of course, once I read the name the purple pet thing, my mind went blank. Maybe Starvation, because he’s always starving, and that name sort of goes with Tenderness’s.

It’s just an idea. :D

Comment by Patrick
2008-02-11 22:17:29

Oh yeah. I love the shapes of the flowers!

Comment by Ben Wilson
2008-02-12 02:33:18

oh, goodie a valentine strip!

Comment by Cristii
2008-02-12 19:51:48

omigosh
love love love it!
i love V-tines day,,
great comic
^^

Comment by ladyamalthea
2008-02-12 21:09:34

Yes indeed! It’s that time of year again! This is the cutest valentine comic I’ve ever seen! (or is it not called a comic?) Oh well, it’s still adorable!

P.S. I didn’t realize that everyone was saying they wanted a “carpet.” I thought they wanted a print or something! Sorry.

Comment by ladyamalthea
2008-02-12 23:19:52

Oh, and I think the purple pet thing’s name should be either Appetite or Hungriness.

Comment by kimblyiciouse
2008-02-13 16:00:30

Purp!!!!
1)he is purple
2)burp is something that goess with food, although it is usually with fullnessss…
3)it sounds cute!!!
PURP

Comment by jolyn
2008-09-19 10:08:00

can anyone tell me how to read the comic:Love Letters? i have no idea and gonna sob soon =(

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
E-mail It