« Previous Comic | Next Comic »

RSS feed | Trackback URI

14 Comments »

Comment by Steve
2008-03-17 10:28:56

Hmm…purple mountain’s magesty cannot abide an evergreen infection! :)

Great pun, Ryan.

Comment by asya173
2008-03-17 16:40:50

Hmmmm…if only our environment DID clean up everything they did and didn’t do. *coughglobalwarmingcough*

Comment by ladyamalthea
2008-03-17 19:34:49

(sigh) Nothing like a landscape to take your breath away. This one would make a good postcard or something.

Comment by Phizlo
2008-03-17 19:44:53

Aw man that’d be awesome to look at from a high place. A landscape sweeping .. can’t wait to feel that refreshing wind =D

Comment by ChristineA
2008-03-17 20:27:14

Heh! Great pun Ryan! Hope they don’t sweep up all the trees!

btw – just in case your spam filter ate my e-mail.. Love! the watercolors. They are the cutest! *squeals in girlie delight* lol! Did you mean to put in a rough sketch of “Chilly Pepper” and love the little blue house on the flip side. :-D

Comment by ChristineA
2008-03-17 20:39:25

Heh.. never mind the bottom comment… just checked my e-mail. lol!!

Comment by Ben Wilson
2008-03-24 05:05:36

tehe, me likey!

Comment by Peyton Rivera
2010-05-20 13:55:22

we always redo our landscape every 2 or 3 months to adapt to the changing weather..,;

Comment by Finlay Richardson
2010-07-09 02:14:30

Landscaping is very important in both the business offices and at home. it makes your yard impressive.~-”

Comment by Body Pillow
2010-10-12 13:34:01

landscaping is my favorite hobby today, i like to decorate our backyard with carpets and stuffs`–

Comment by Sodium Ascorbate :
2010-10-24 08:08:19

my father is very good in landscaping and he specializes on carpet layout–’

Comment by Shower Caddy
2010-12-14 14:44:07

landscaping can give a great look to the garden lawn that is why i a change in landscape each year `~.

Comment by amish attractions lancaster pa
2011-08-08 16:54:18

More people need to read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe you’re not more popular.

Comment by Adrienne Schulweis
2011-09-14 17:12:49

My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

Name (required)
E-mail (required - never shown publicly)
URI
Your Comment (smaller size | larger size)
E-mail It